Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fall Fest

10/28/09

We weren't in charge of this YW/YM activity, but I took pictures of it, so I figured I should post them. For our Fall Fest, we had a "cowboy/cowgirl" (western) theme. I didn't have any cowgirl attire on hand, but I did have a cow Halloween costume. I may have taken the theme a little too literal....yes, that is a cow costume that you see me in! =) lol

Our Beehives & their crazy leaders:We did several activities & had bags of popcorn.
The 1st activity was the Balloon Stuff: Basically it was a relay to see who could get the most balloons in the pajamas at the end. There were 4 groups of kids on each team. The pajamas & balloons went through all 4 groups passing the PJ's & balloons on to the next person designated to put them on.The finished product! LOLHeadless Horseman: Each team tried to get the most plastic spoons on their heads. They wore stocking caps & were duct taped. Then, they rolled their head around to collect spoons...Marshmallow Drop: The winning team, was the one who could catch the most marshmallows in their mouths. There was a little catch, they were covered in chocolate & dropped from a good distance...Pumpkin Head: The participants had peanut butter smeared on their face & then their team mates decoratively placed gold fish on to imitate a jack-o-lantern. After, everyone was finished, they modeled their look down a cat walk... =)Some of our YW...what a fun night!

1 comment:

  1. That looked like so much fun. I love the pajamas, spoons, and marshmallow drop. What a mess.

    ReplyDelete